After setting up a company at the Trade Register, it is necessary to prepare a series of documents in relation to ANAF, BNR, the Institute of Statistics, local taxes and other authorities.
These generally cover the following issues:
- registration of the power of attorney required for the electronic signing and online submission of tax returns;
- registration for access to the Private Virtual Space;
- verification of the fiscal vector set in the ANAF systems;
- registration in the fiscal vector as payer of salaries;
- purchase of various mandatory journals and registers;
- various administrative documents – decisions allocating numbers, financial-accounting forms, appointment decision responsible for communication with the National Office for Prevention and Combating Money Laundering and others provided by law;
- preparation and submission of ANAF documents for registration for VAT purposes.
The LARA ACCOUNTING team performs these activities for its clients.